Summary/ObjectiveStrong design and construction background wanted to contribute to and lead Williams Plumbing’s BIM Team. You will receive support to grow and help create remarkable experiences through design and technology.
• Provide leadership in the Design / BIM process
• Communicates modeling needs to design team members.
• Identifies conflicts in design documents using 3D analysis software.
• Presents conflicts to design team and coordinates the resolution of conflicts.
• Creates building information models where necessary.
• Develops model requirements on a project-specific basis.
• Communicates model requirements to subcontractors.
• Oversees subcontractor model creation process.
• Coordinates various subcontractor models to remove conflicts.
• Ensures systems are installed as shown in coordinated models.
• Oversee survey staff/3D scanning staff to ensure smooth integration into the construction phase
• Provide training for BIM technology.
• Provides support to business development for BIM graphics.
• Working knowledge of BIM software including Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, etc.
• Strong understanding of construction processes and trades (e.g., mechanical, electrical, plumbing, etc.)
• Ability to read and understand information found in construction documents, plans, and specifications.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and owners, architects, and subcontractors.
Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or similar is preferred.
Experience in the commercial construction industry and with BIM software is strongly preferred.
• BIM: 2 years (Preferred)
• Revit: 2 years (Preferred)
• United States (Required)
Williams Plumbing & Heating, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Employee signature on the job application constitutes employee's understanding of the requirements, essential functions and duties of the position.